Laps with the Chaps Sunset 5K Run/Walk
All proceeds benefit the College of DuPage
Foundation Student Emergency Fund.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
College of DuPage invites you and your family to participate in the 4th annual Laps with the Chaps 5K Run/Walk and COD Food Truck Rally! Festivities will take place from noon until the sunset race concludes! All proceeds will benefit the College of DuPage Student Emergency Fund, which was established to alleviate day-to-day expenses such as bus passes and meals for COD students who are at risk of dropping out.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female age group winners.
- $200 Visa gift cards will be awarded to the Top Overall male and female runners and the "Middle of the Pack" winner.
- $5.00 registration fee for currently-enrolled COD students (Limitations apply)
- All 5K participants are eligible to win a free iPad.
- $2.00 COD Food Truck Rally voucher included in race packet
- 100-Yard Chaps Dash at 5:00 p.m. (Two age divisions: 4-7 and 8-12)
- New tech shirt design!
- Teams of at least three people can compete for Best Time and Fan Favorite. Each winning team member will receive a $50 Whole Foods gift card! See the Teams page for more information!
The College of DuPage Laps with the Chaps 5K is CARA and USATF certified. (2013 USATF # IL-13143-JW)
Before or after you run, walk or cheer, make sure to explore the first-ever Food Truck Rally in DuPage County! Ten of DuPage County's favorite food trucks will present curbside cuisine at its best, from gourmet pancakes and Chinese dumplings to gooey grilled cheese and hand-held pot pies. Save room for a sweet treat, like handmade gelato, delectable cupcakes or crunchy caramel corn.
For More Information:
Laps With the Chaps 2013
College of DuPage hosted its annual Laps With the Chaps 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, October 19, 2013.
College of DuPage's Foundation Scholarship 2012
Recognition ceremony for scholarship recipients. Winners of the scholarship and the donors who made the scholarships possible are brought together every October.
2014 College of DuPage