Early bird registration is now open!
Last year's race day was 58 degrees and mostly sunny.
Due to the great success of last year's race, we will cap registrations at 500 this year. Make sure to register soon and guarantee yourself a spot in this uplifting community event!
Early Bird Registration will be open on April 15th thru June 30th.
- 5K Individual Registrant: $20
- 1-Mile Dash Individual Registrant: $10
- 5K and 1-Mile Dash Individual Registrant: $25
- 5K Team Registrant: $15
- 5K and 1-Mile Dash Team Registrant: $20
July 1 through 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 16th
- 5K Individual: $30
- 1-Mile Individual: $10
- 5K and 1-Mile Individual: $35
- 5K Team: $25
- 5K and 1-Mile Team : $30
- 5K Individual: $40
- 1-Mile Individual: $15
- 5K and 1-Mile Individual: $45
- 5K Team: $35
- 5K and 1-Mile Team Member: $40
$5 discount applies to the following groups with proper identification numbers as applicable:
- Current COD students
- CARA members
- Chamber of Commerce members
- Laps with the Chaps team members (Please see "Teams" page for more details.)
Walkers and strollers are welcome and will be asked to position themselves behind the runners at the starting line. Bicycles, in-line skates, other wheeled vehicles (except wheelchairs and strollers), and dogs are not allowed.
Refunds are only available with a doctor's note specifically referencing relevant
medical injury at least 24 hours prior to race day. Must contact Ami Chambers, race
co-director, at (630) 942-3823.
For More Information: