You get a medal! And you get a medal! Everyone gets a medal!
For the first time, everyone who participates in the College of DuPage Sunset 5K will receive a finisher medal as they swiftly cross the finish line. Please pick it up before you leave the event. Finisher medals will not be mailed.
Timing and Results
- PRELIMINARY timing results will only be posted at www.j3timing.com.
- If you notice a discrepancy regarding your TIME, GENDER, OR AGE GROUP, please notify
the timing company in person before you leave the event or at J3Timing@gmail.com as soon as possible for it to be cleared up before the official results are posted
the following day.
- If you notice a discrepancy regarding your TIME, GENDER, OR AGE GROUP, please notify the timing company in person before you leave the event or at J3Timing@gmail.com as soon as possible for it to be cleared up before the official results are posted the following day.
- OFFICIAL timing results will be available within 24 hours of the event at www.j3timing.com.
AGE GROUP WINNERS: The top three male and female winners of each age group category will receive a fancy medal in their mailbox within one week of the event.
Under 14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and Over 70
- Age Group awards are based on chip time.
- Overall awards are based on gun time.
- The Middle of the Pack award is calculated after the final race participant crosses the finish line and will be the mean time of the first and last finisher.
The Awards Ceremony will take place on the stage west of the Food Truck Rally at 6:30 p.m. and the Top Overall Male and Female runners, and the "Middle of the Pack" winner will be awarded along with the six fastest Youth Dashers.
Review all the 5K action on the Flickr Gallery.
Check out photos of fans and the Cubs Trophy!
For More Information:
2016 Sunset 5K
More than 1,100 people representing over 100 towns and six states stepped off in the 6th annual COD Sunset 5K.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage