To attach a syllabus in Blackboard:
- Prepare a syllabus and save it with the word Syllabus in the file name.
- Enter Blackboard and open the course.
- Edit Mode - On.
- Click the Syllabus link on the Course Menu.
- Mouse over Build Content.
- Select Item.
- In Section 1, enter a title, such as Syllabus.
- In Section 2, click Browse My Computer to attach your syllabus file.
- In Section 3, click Yes for Permit Users to View this Content.
- Click Submit when finished.
On the next screen, a "Success" message appears in the green bar at the top of the page.
Enrolled students now have 24/7 access to the syllabus.
Information Technology © 2013 College of DuPage