Enroll now and complete
many of the college’s most popular courses
The College of DuPage Online (COD Online) program offers more than 250 courses in 44 disciplines. A number of certificates and
associate degrees can be earned entirely online. Online course credits are listed in the academic transcript in the same manner as those for the classroom-based course, and online
certificates and degrees are accredited as those earned in the traditional classroom.
No campus visit is necessary for most online courses. All students enjoy the low in-district tuition rate regardless of
COD Online now offers optional appointments for in-person assistance. Based on your needs,
we will provide orientation to online learning at COD, help find course related information, demo basic Blackboard features, and much more. If you feel
an optional in-person appointment would be beneficial, please call (630) 942-2490 or email email@example.com
to schedule an appointment.
• Learn about your online learning readiness by taking the SmarterMeasure self-assessment. You can take the test or find out how it works here.
• General Information on COD Online
• Are you considering online classes for the
• Have you already registered for
an online class?
Classes by Term and Course Information
are class listings with instructors’ names and course
summaries containing information regarding course materials, assignments
• Spring 2014
• Fall 2013
• Summer 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? These FAQs are based on past student inquiries. Find
COD’s innovative faculty develop new online courses
each year. See the new and upcoming courses.
Recently Updated Pages in this
• Faculty Directory (December, 2013)
• Certificates, Degrees & Courses (November, 2013)
• New and Upcoming Courses (October, 2013)
• Student Support (August, 2013)
• Academic Assistance & Peer Tutoring (August, 2013)