COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 60 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
Various student ethnic organizations presented music, food and other cultural treats to highlight their respective corners of the world and educate guests on the various groups represented on the COD campus.Read More
The game featured the Chaparral gridders facing the Georgia Military Academy Bulldogs as well as appearances by the Navy Band Great Lakes and the East Aurora High School NJROTC drill team and color guard. Chaparral Head Coach Matt Foster also presented a game ball to friends of Robert J. Miller, an Army staff sergeant from Wheaton killed in action overseas and for whom the College's Homeland Security Education Center is named.Read More
College of DuPage will host a free "Choose Business" conference and transfer expo from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 3.Read More
College of DuPage College Theater Presents Oscar Wilde's "A Woman of No Importance" Oct. 6 to 23 at the MAC
Wilde's satire chronicles Gerald Arbuthnot, a man with a bright future, a new job possibility and in love with an American heiress. When the ladies of society gather at a dignitary's country party house, Gerald's mother and her scandalous secret threaten her son's promising future.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage