COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 60 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
This hour-long musical production showcasing everyone's favorite first-grader, Junie B., features 15 songs and is recommended for ages 5-10. There will be a post-show meet and greet with the cast and books will be available for purchase in the MAC Lobby.Read More
The team hosts the district playoff against the Anoka-Ramsey Community College Golden Rams (Minnesota) at noon Saturday, Oct. 29, at the Bjarne Ullsvik Stadium on the Glen Ellyn campus. The winner earns a shot at the Division III national title.
The College of DuPage Foundation's annual event brings together scholarship recipients and donors to meet and share their stories.Read More
Kathy Cabai, Coordinator and Professor of the Surgical Assisting and Anesthesia Technology programs, has received the Region 4 Educational Award from the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage