COD at a Glance
College of DuPage Institutional Profile
- Among the state's public colleges and universities, College of DuPage, with more than 28,000 students, is the second largest provider of undergraduate education in the State of Illinois, after University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 28,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings.
- COD currently has 82 total degree programs – Nine associate degrees are granted by College of DuPage; 74 are associate in applied science degrees in 42 different career and technical subject areas. In addition to associate degrees, the College offers 178 certificates in 53 different career and technical subject areas.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- The College of DuPage Library maintains a collection of 245,800 books, 285,000 microfiche, 29,500 video recordings (VHS and DVD), 20,700 sound recordings (CDs), 527 current periodical subscriptions (7,900 bound periodical back files), and 18 newspapers.
- There are more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- College of DuPage is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
News at COD
Hundreds of incoming College of DuPage students attended New Student Orientation from Aug. 7 to Aug. 9 on the Glen Ellyn campus.Read More
The College of DuPage Fine Arts program, in collaboration with the Cleve Carney Art Gallery, welcomes six artists to campus for lectures and workshops as part of the 2018-2019 Visiting Artist Series.Read More
A passion for reading and writing has led College of DuPage Honors student Kimberly Wilson into a student editor position for a national research journal.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage