As an important link between job seekers and the business community, Career Services at College of DuPage offers a variety of resources to help individuals with their short and long-term career goals and help businesses with staffing needs.
Students, alumni and community residents turn to Career Services for effective job search strategies and advice on setting realistic career goals.
Career Services helps its students and clients to:
- Assess interests, skills, values and needs to prepare for marketable careers
- Understand national and international trends
- Write resumes and other job search documents
- Develop interview techniques
- Gain business and industry contacts
- Learn salary negotiation skills
- Develop strategies for successful transition into new employment
Career Services helps employers with recruiting efforts by providing:
- Chaps Get Hired - the College of DuPage online career link that connects you to students by posting available positions
- Tables in high-traffic areas for on-campus recruitment
- On-campus interviewing opportunities
Career Services on Twitter
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Chaps Get Hired
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training.
Career Advantage Workshops
Chaparral Career Advantage Workshops are free and open to all students, community and alumni.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage