Career Services staff is dedicated to coaching students and job seekers through the career development and job search process.
To schedule a classroom presentation, contact Janeen Paul at (630) 942-2231 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to scheduling of student appointments, please make your request up to three weeks prior to our coming to your classroom for a presentation.
Presentation topics include the following:
- The Successful Job Search
- Preparing a Dynamic Resume
- Portfolio Development
- Cover Letter and Job Search Correspondence
- Establishing Strong Networking Relationship
- Selling Your Skills in the Interview
- Negotiating Salary and Benefits
- Assessing the Job Offer
- Social Media and the Job Search Process
- LinkedIn for Beginners
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258, (630) 942-2230
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Evening Hours by Appointment