Service Learning Courses
The following courses have been identified as Service Learning courses for the Spring 2014 session. Please take note of the section number, as not all sections of the same course include Service Learning.
Service Learning Courses:
- Basic Patient Care Skills for Sonographers - DMIS 1110-001, DMIS 1110-002
- Child, Family, Community Relations and Resources - ECEC 2252-001
- English Composition II - ENGLI 1102-HON06, ENGLI 1102-HON08 (Service Learning optional in both sections)
- Introduction and Fundamentals to Medical Imaging - DMIR 1100-003, DMIR 1100-001
- Introduction to Human Services - HUMAN 1100-001, HUMAN 1100-003
- Introduction to Sociology - SOCIO 1100-005, SOCIO 1100-011, SOCIO 1100-HYB80, SOCIO 1100-NET07, SOCIO 1100-NET18
- Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies - POLS 2230-HON01
- Leadership Development - HUMNT 2210-HON01, HUMNT 2210-005
- Persuasion in the Internet Age - SPEECH 2800-FS030
- Sexual Relationships, Marriage & Family - SOCIO-2220-075
- Survey of Health Care Careers - HLTH 1100-001
This list will continue to be updated as courses are added. Please direct any questions to Career Services.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258, (630) 942-2230
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2012 College of DuPage