Service Learning and Volunteer Fair
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC) Atrium
All students are invited to attend! Local community partners will be available to talk to College of DuPage students about Service Learning and volunteer opportunities.
Questions? Contact the Career Services Center at (630) 942-2230.
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
The following organizations have registered for the Service Learning Fair. Please note this list will continue to be updated as organizations register:
- Almost Home Kids
- Association for Individual Development
- Brighten Gardens of Wheaton
- Community Nurse Health Center
- Connection of Friends
- DuPage Convalescent Center
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center
- Hanson Center - Ray Graham Association
- Henry Hyde Resource Center
- Humanitarian Service Project
- Junior Achievement
- Loaves & Fishes Community Services
- Morton Arboretum
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Naper Settelment
- NAMI DuPage
- People's Resource Center
- Student Participation Center
- Teen Parent Connection
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association
- West Suburban Community Pantry
- Willowbrook Corner After School Program
- York Community Resource Center
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage