Service Learning and Volunteer Fair
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC) Atrium
All students are invited to attend! Local community partners will be available to talk to College of DuPage students about Service Learning and volunteer opportunities.
Questions? Contact the Career Services Center at (630) 942-2230.
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
The following agencies will be attending the Fall 2014 Service Learning Fair (please check back regularly for updates!)
- Almost Home Kids
- Brighton Gardens of Wheaton by Sunrise Senior Living
- Community Nurse Health Center
- Connection of Friends
- DuPage Children's Museum
- DuPage Convalescent Center
- DuPage County Area Project (DUCAP)
- Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago & Northwest Indiana
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center
- Humanitarian Service Project
- Loaves and Fishes Community Services
- The Morton Arboretum
- Naper Settlement
- People's Resource Center
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
FAX (630) 858-9394
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2014 College of DuPage