Service Learning and Volunteer Fair
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC) Atrium
All students are invited to attend! Local community partners will be available to talk to College of DuPage students about Service Learning and volunteer opportunities.
Questions? Contact the Career Services Center at (630) 942-2230.
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
The following organizations have registered to attend the Spring 2016 Service Learning and Volunteer Fair. Please check back regularly for updates:
- Almost Home Kids
- Brighton Gardens of Wheaton
- Community Nurse Health Center
- DuPage Children's Museum
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Gentiva Hospice
- Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center
- Henry Hyde Resource Center
- Humanitarian Service Project
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Loaves & Fishes Community Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Naper Settlement
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- People's Resource Center
- Poised for Success
- Project Care Plus
- Ray Graham Association - Hanson Center
- The Salvation Army
- Teen Parent Connection
- Ten Thousand Villages
- West Suburban Community Pantry
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association
- York Community Resource Center / Outreach Community Ministries
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage