Service Learning and Volunteer Fair
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC) Atrium
All students are invited to attend! Local community partners will be available to talk to College of DuPage students about Service Learning and volunteer opportunities.
Questions? Contact the Career Services Center at (630) 942-2230.
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
The following organizations have registered to attend the Service Learning Fair on February 4. Please check back often for updates!
- Almost Home Kids
- Brighton Gardens of Wheaton
- DuPage County Area Project (DUCAP)
- Community Nurse Health Center
- Connection of Friends
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center
- Henry Hyde Resource Center
- Humanitarian Service Project
- Loaves & Fishes Community Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Naper Settlement
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- People's Resource Center
- Ray Graham Association - Hanson Barn
- Safe Harbor
- The Salvation Army
- Student Participation Center - Addison
- Teen Parent Connection
- Ten Thousand Villages
- We Grow Dreams
- West Suburban Community Pantry
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Association
- World Relief DuPage / Aurora
- York Community Resource Center
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage