Chaparral Career Advantage Workshops - Schedules
The following Chaparral Career Advantage workshops are free (unless otherwise noted) and open to all students, community and alumni. Please note advanced registration is highly recommended. Questions can be directed to Career Services at (630) 942-2230. Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are held in the Berg Instructional Center.
The following steps should be completed to register for this session. Please note assessment must be completed one week prior to session.
- Register for one of the sessions listed below.
- Contact Career Services at (630) 942-2230 or in SSC 3258
- Career Services will issue a testing slip to each participant
- Take the testing slip to the COD Testing Center in BIC 2405 and complete the Self Directed Search prior to your scheduled workshop. The assessment should take approximately 30 minutes to complete and the cost is $5.
- Test results and interpretation will be distributed at your scheduled workshop.
The following dates and times are available for registration:
- Thursday, July 17 - 6 to 7:30 p.m. - BIC 3520 - SESSION IS FULL
- Wednesday, Aug., 13 - 6 to 7:30 p.m. - BIC 3520 - SESSION IS FULL
- Tuesday, July 22 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Wednesday, August 6 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
Interested students, alumni or community members should check-in for the resume review drop-in in the Career Services Center, Room 3258.
- Tuesday, July 15 - Noon to 1 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
FAX (630) 858-9394
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage