Chaparral Career Advantage Workshops - Schedules
The following Chaparral Career Advantage workshops are free (unless otherwise noted) and open to all students, community and alumni. Please note advanced registration is highly recommended. Questions can be directed to Career Services at (630) 942-2230. Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are held in the Berg Instructional Center.
The following steps must be completed prior to attending this session. Please note: The SDS assessment must be completed at least one week prior to session.
- Register for one of the sessions listed below.
- Stop in Career Services, SSC 3258, to pick up a registration slip for the SDS assessment.
- Take the registration slip to the COD Specialized Testing Center in BIC 2407 and complete the SDS assessment. The assessment should take approximately 30 minutes to complete and the cost is $5.
- Test results and interpretation will be distributed at your scheduled workshop.
The following dates and times are available for registration:
- Thursday, Feb. 26 - 2 to 3 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Thursday, Feb. 5 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3528 - Register
- Thursday, Feb. 19 - 1 to 2 p.m. - BIC 3528 - Register
- Wednesday, March 4 - 1 to 2 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Tuesday, March 17 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3508 - Register
- *Thursday, March 26 - 3 to 4 p.m. - Online - Register
- Tuesday, April 7 - 1 to 2 p.m. - BIC 3508 - Register
- *Tuesday, April 21 - 2 to 3 p.m. - Online - Register
- Thursday, May 7 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3508 - Register
- Thursday, Jan. 15 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Thursday, Feb. 12 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3528 - Register
- Tuesday, Feb. 24 - 5 to 6:30 p.m. - BIC 3528 - Register
- Thursday, March 19 - 5 to 6:30 p.m. - BIC 3528 - Register
- Wednesday, April 8 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3630 - Register
- Tuesday, May 5 - 5 to 6:30 p.m. - BIC 3528 - Register
Interested students, alumni or community members should drop-in for a one-on-one session in the Career Services Center, SSC 3258 during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, January 8 - Noon to 1 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 16 - 5 to 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 9 - 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7 - 3 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 28 - Noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6 - Noon to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12 - Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 25 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Tuesday, Feb. 10 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Wednesday, April 29 - 4 to 5 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
* Online Workshops
To login to a scheduled online session, please complete the following steps:
- Click the link: http://cod.adobeconnect.com/internshipsearch/
- Choose "Enter as a Guest"
- Type in your name
- Click "Enter Room"
The session launches in your browser. If the presenter hasn't arrived yet, double check the start time and try later. Presenters usually join 10 to 15 minutes prior to the session. Please note you will only be able to communicate with the presenter via chat.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage