Provide facility usage to the college community for educational, recreational, religious, civic or social interests, ensuring that such use will foster the mission of College of DuPage.
Conference and Event Services will provide quality service on an auxiliary funded basis that will allow reinvestment for service growth and improvement, in accordance with college policies and procedures, and local, state and federal laws.
- Serve as a community resource that meets varied needs of community groups.
- Promote COD as a venue for conferences, meetings and other special events, which utilize COD locations, including classrooms, computer labs, conference rooms and grounds based on availability when not in use by COD classes or related college events.
- Cultivate partnerships by having successful programs that positively support and enhance the activity of both the local community and COD
- Expand the reputation of COD, through community rentals, to become a means for broader
institutional development by impacting the civic reputation of COD throughout the
For qualifications of group rental, please refer to Administrative Procedure Manual
Conference and Events Services
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1A08
Conference and Events Specialist
Technical Event Supervisor
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage