Once a grant has been awarded, several things occur in the Grants Office:
- We celebrate!
- We establish files to assist with compliance and organization of award records.
- Once the contract is received and verified, we announce the award to the greater COD community.
And then the work begins …
- Once an award is made, the Project Director, and any other COD personnel who will be responsible for implementing project activities, should reread the proposal carefully, and the Grant Management Guidelines, in order to understand all that is involved in managing a grant project.
- The Grant Director and Grant Accountant will hold an initial meeting to discuss Grant Management and regular meetings as needed with the grant team to assist with implementation as needed and to ensure compliance with agency regulations.
- The Grants Office is available to assist with any compliance issues you may be having, and to troubleshoot projects if something is not going well. Please do not wait to contact us if you foresee a problem, or are having trouble completing project activities. The sooner we know about a problem, the easier it is to solve.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage