College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The Oktoberfest theme includes works by Bach, Brahms, Mozart and Strauss.Read More
Waterleaf restaurant and 90.9fm WDCB have teamed up to present WDCB's Sunday Jazz Brunch LIVE at Waterleaf on Sunday, Oct. 19.Read More
Classes are offered mornings and evenings and include Total Body Fit, Core and More and Spin offerings.Read More
2014 College of DuPage