College of DuPage offers a full range of employee benefits. The cost of some plans is shared by the employee and the College and some plans are offered at employee expense.
Your portion of the premium you pay for healthcare, dental and vision are deducted from your paycheck before federal/state taxes, Medicare and SURS are calculated, reducing your taxable income.
The amount of premium you pay for any voluntary benefit will depend on the coverage selected, whom it covers, your age and your College of DuPage salary. Insurance premiums for supplemental life, AD&D and long term care insurance are deducted from your paycheck on an after-tax basis.
Summary of Benefits:
- Cabinet Members
- Classified (30 Hours-Plus Per Week)
- Classified (Part-Time Non-Benefited)
- CSA - Painters, Groundskeepers, Mechanics & Carpenters
- Faculty and Professional (Full-Time)
- Faculty (Adjunct)
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP)
- Managerial Staff
- Operating Engineer Local 399
Human Resources Benefits Department
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage