Guide to Student Email
- Getting started with MyACCESS, Blackboard and Student Email
- How students log in
- Setting up inbox rules to forward email
- Accessing email on your mobile phone
- Using Other Email Programs to Access your Email (POP3/IMAP settings)
- Mailbox, Message, and Recipent Limits
- Getting Additional Help
To access the site click here: email system.
Enter your MyACCESSid@dupage.edu when prompted for a User Name.
(Don't forget to include the @dupage.edu part of your ID)
Use your MyACCESS password when prompted for your password.
- View the video: How students log in
This video gives an overview of how to use inbox rules to forward your @dupage.edu email to another account.
Instructions for accessing your @dupage.edu email account on your mobile phone are available.
- This online help page provides instructions for configuring other email clients to access your @dupage.edu email account.
- In additon, POP3 and IMAP settings are explained here.
This helpful guide explains limits imposed by the student email system.
In addition to the tutorials and frequently asked questions found above, the student email system contains an online help system. The help system can be found in the upper right hand corner of the screen by clicking on the "?" icon.
In addition, students can contact the Student Support Help Desk at 630-942-2999, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person in the Academic Computing Center located in the Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 3000, or Computer Lab located in the McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 189.
The hours of the Student Support Help Desk are:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The Student Support Help Desk will only be able to assist with questions regarding use of MyACCESS, student email, Blackboard, the portal and accessing the wireless network. For questions about homework, students will be referred to their instructor.
Hours for Fall and Spring Semesters*
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
*Please note the hours may differ on holidays or when classes are not in session. Please contact the department for operating hours during these times.
How to Login and Out of Email
Step by step illustrated instructions on how to login and out of student email.
Creating an Inbox Rule to Redirect Messages
Step by step illustrated instructions on creating an inbox rule to redirect messages to another account in student email.
2014 College of DuPage