Pace Bus Transportation
Pace, the suburban transportation service, in cooperation with the college, provides bus transportation to and from the campus on weekdays and Saturdays. On weekdays, the buses stop on the east side of campus at the top of the horseshoe drive north of the Berg Instructional Center (BIC) and on the west side of the campus at the bus shelter in parking lot 10. All buses are marked "Route 715" or "Route 714/COD Connector."
Pace Route 714:
College of DuPage-Naperville-Wheaton Connector
Pace Route 715:
PACE SCHEDULES ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE:
- Information booth in the Student Resource Center (SRC)
- Learning Resources Center Student Leadership Council Office, SSC 2212
- Student Activities Office, SSC 1217
Pace bus passes are available for sale in the Student Life office, SSC 1217.
Additional bus travel information may be obtained by calling the RTA Travel Information Center, (312) 836-7000.
Pace Curb-to-Curb Services
Pace has two programs that offer curb-to-curb service in DuPage County. These are ADA Paratransit Services and Dial-a-Ride Services.
ADA PARATRANSIT SERVICES
ADA Paratransit Services are provided in an area within 3/4 of a mile of Pace's fixed route service. For a detailed map of the ADA service area, contact Pace Passenger Service, (847) 364-PACE (7223).
ADA services are provided only to people with disabilities who meet regional eligibility criteria. Eligibility is included for individuals with disabilities who are registered with the RTA. Registration materials are available by contacting the RTA, (312) 917-HELP (4357).
Pace Dial-a-Ride Services are generally provided in a more localized area. These services are provided for senior citizens people with disabilities and, in some cases, the general public.
For more information about Pace services, contact Pace Passenger Services, (847) 364-PACE (7223).
Metra, the Chicago-area commuter rail system, operates two routes that serve Community College District 502:
BURLINGTON NORTHERN LINE
- Between Chicago (Union Station) and Aurora
- For information, call the RTA Travel Information Center, (312) 836-7000, or the Hinsdale depot, (630) 323-0292.
UNION PACIFIC/NORTH WESTERN LINE
- Between Chicago (Northwestern Station) and Geneva
- For information, call (312) 322-6777 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m, (312) 322-6774 (TTY). Evenings and weekends, call (312) 836-7000.
There are a number of taxicab companies in the area. See the Yellow Pages for phone numbers.
2012 College of DuPage