The COD Business Solutions Advantage
COD Business Solutions offers multiple benefits for your company or agency. As a long time partner we continue to offer you the highest quality training solutions for the best possible cost. Our goal is your success.
Benefits of Partnering with COD Business Solutions:
- Great value for your bottom line.
- On-site or on-campus based curriculum targeted to your specific needs.
- Course delivery at times and dates most beneficial to you.
- Customized credit and non-credit training for you and your employees.
- We can create new courses in timely topic areas to meet your unique needs.
- Our facilitators are skilled business professionals and college faculty who are ready to provide a quality training experience.
- We provide ongoing and post-course evaluation and feedback to ensure your needs are addressed.
- Illinois Workforce Training (IWT) and other workforce development grant application and processing assistance is provided.
- Always accessible, we are close by and ready to partner with your business.
COD Business Solutions is a valuable division of your community college. We have a long-standing commitment to enhancing the business environment within our district. Our mission is to assist local businesses to achieve their highest potential. Let COD Business Solutions build your customized training and development solutions. You can rely on us for affordable, timely and appropriate training and educational support. COD Business Solutions—The Value of A Lifetime.
To register or for detailed program information, call Continuing Education at (630) 942-2208, email CE@cod.edu or register online. To view our complete program listing, see the current Continuing Education Schedule of Classes.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-2208
Fax: (630) 942-3785
Summer Hours: June 4 through Aug. 13
Summer hours at COD are in effect June 4 through Aug. 13. During this time, most buildings on the Glen Ellyn campus are closed Fridays to Sundays.
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage