Tel.: (630) 942-3412
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2729J
Areas of Research Interest:
- 20th Century French and American Literature: Theater and Novel
Professional Activities — Other
- Literature of Chicago Project
- Illinois Humanities Council Residential Seminar, "Understanding Islam"
- NEH Project, "Death, Grief and Mourning as Windows on East Asian Culture"
- East-West Center, University of Hawaii, "Infusing Asian Studies into the Curriculum"
- Imitation Hemingway Contests: "The Old Man in the Yard." The Best of Bad Hemingway.
- Field Study in Spain
- Field Study in Russia
- Field Study in Italy
- Field Study in Poland
- Field Study in Japan
- Field Study in China
- English 1101, 1102 - Composition
- English 1150 - Short Fiction
- English 2210 - Literary Journal: Prairie Light Review
- English 2226 - Masterpieces of World Literature
- National Council of Teachers of English Community College Humanities Association
- Ph.D. Comparative Literature, Emory University
- M. A. English, DePaul University
- B. A. English/French, Northern Illinois University
- Language Study, Sorbonne, Paris
Awards and Recognitions:
- "Woman of Distinction" Nominee, College of DuPage
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant, East-West Center
- C.O.D Multicultural Grant, East-West Center
- AAUW Project Renew Grant
2014 College of DuPage