Tel.: (630) 942-2329
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 272
Recent Courses Taught:
- Photography 1100
- Photography 1101
- Photography 1102
- Photography 1500
- Photography 1821
- Photography 2200
- Photography 2700
- Writing an Advanced Photojournalism Certificate and an Advanced Photojournalism Course
- Spring 2000-rewrote Photojournalism course (150) for IAI
Selected Publications, Presentations, Performances, Books:
- Handcolored Photography Educational Website; "Visions of Immigrant Children in DuPage County" International Education Grant
- Coordinated and acted as an advisor and juror for the annual Easter Seals exhibits,
Day in the Life of a Child, and Work and Play, celebrating the successes of the clients.
The work is all done by COD photography students.
- M.S. Journalism, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. Rhetoric, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Awards and Recognitions:
- Outstanding Part-time Faculty Award, College of DuPage 2000-2001, Occupational and Vocational Division, Guest Artist for Brandess Kalt Aetna Corporation
- Photography Products and Website, Suburban Press Association 1st Place Photo Essay, Finalist for Peter J. Lisagor Journalism Award.
- 2000-2001 Easter Seals, Day in the life of a child.
- 2000-2002 Easter Seals, Work and Play
Areas of Interest:
Photojournalism, Digital and Handcolored Photography
COD Photo - www.cod.edu/photo
Terry Vitacco Photography - http://www.terryvitaccophotography.com