Located 25 miles west of downtown Chicago at 425 Fawell Blvd., in Glen Ellyn, College of DuPage's state-of-the-art campus comprises more than one million square feet of institutional space on 273 acres, as well as three natural prairie restoration areas. The College's main campus includes the Berg Instructional Center, Campus Maintenance Center, Culinary & Hospitality Center, Early Childhood Center, Health and Science Center, Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center, McAninch Arts Center, Physical Education Center, Seaton Computing Center, Student Services Center, Student Resource Center, and Technical Education Center.
Browse the links below to learn more about the cutting-edge facilities at College of DuPage.
- Berg Instructional Center (BIC) and Student Services Center (SSC)
- Culinary & Hospitality Center (CHC)
- Early Childhood Center (EC)
- Health and Science Center (HSC)
- Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center (HEC)
- Homeland Security Training Center (HTC)
- McAninch Arts Center (MAC)
- Natural Areas on Campus
- Physical Education Center (PEC)
- Seaton Computing Center (SCC)
- Student Resource Center (SRC)
- Technical Education Center (TEC)
During the past decade, the College has either constructed or renovated every building that sits on the beautifully well-appointed campus grounds. In addition, the College operates centers in Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville and Westmont.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage