Berg Instructional Center (BIC) and Student Services Center (SSC)
- The Rodney K. Berg Instructional Center was completed in 1974. A four-level structure, the center houses labs, workshops, faculty and departmental offices, conference areas, and classrooms. It is named after the first president of College of DuPage.
- Completed in fall of 2011, the Student Services Center is part of the $111 million Berg Instructional Center and Student Resources Center renovation project funded through proceeds from a successful 2002 capital referendum.
- The SSC is approximately 65,000 square feet.
- The SSC houses all student services in a location called "Campus Central." This is a one-stop shop for existing and prospective students to interact with admissions, registration, financial aid, counseling/advising services, records, academic support, testing services, veterans administrative services, and the cashier's office. Also located in this building are the COD Board Room, Student Activities, a Veteran's Lounge and a new Starbucks.
- The SSC is regarded as the College's new "front-door." A two-story, spacious glass
atrium serves as a central gathering place for current and prospective students and
community members who want to study or socialize.
Planning/Programming Consultant: Wight & Company
Architecture and Engineering Services Consultant: Loebl Schlossman & Hackl
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2012 College of DuPage