Student Resource Center (SRC)
- The Student Resource Center is home to the Library, Bookstore, Jack H. Turner Conference Center, Records, Learning Commons, Continuing Education/Extended Learning, Academic Computing Center and main cafeteria, as well as offices for the President, Human Resources, IT and Finance.
- The 108,000 square-foot Library is located on the second and third floors of the SRC. More than 100 computers are available with access to the online catalog and more than 120 databases, software for word processing, database management, spreadsheet, and presentation, and research assistance. The book collection features more than 230,000 volumes of which 21,000 are electronic books. Other special collections are the Career and College Information Collection, the Philanthropy Collection and the Juvenile Collection.
- The Bookstore, affiliated with Follett, sells new and used textbooks, school supplies, clothing, books for leisure reading, software, electronics and study aids.
- The Learning Commons features a variety of academic support services in one location, including Speech Assistance, Writing and Reading Assistance, Math Assistance, tutoring and flexible learning.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage