High School Students
Gain More from Your High School Experience
College of DuPage is an important ally for students looking to make the most of their high school education.
COD offers a range of programs focused on high school student's unique needs, including tutoring, test preparation, college credit courses, business mentoring and much more.
Earn College Credit
- Dual Credit Earn high school and college credit for select courses taken at your high school.
- Continuing Education College Credit New this summer—high school students have the opportunity to earn college credit at an affordable price with other area high school aged students.
- Early Admissions at COD If you are interested in taking college-level classes and you are neither 18 years of age or older nor a high school graduate, you are considered an Early Admissions student.
High School Student Programs
- Student Leadership Academy Mentor for success with a member of the local business community.
- Non-Traditional Careers Non-Traditional Careers helps both men and women explore careers that are challenging, creative and satisfying but that may not be the typical choice.
- Test Prep Improve PSAT, ACT and/or SAT scores with test preparation classes.
- Summer High School Credit Classes This summer, advance your high school career, enroll in that band or art class you love but just can't fit in your schedule, or master or make up a needed credit from the previous year.
- Summer High School Enrichment Get extra help in math or English, improve your reading speed or prepare for a class you'll take in the fall by enrolling in our summer enrichment classes.