Are you a student new to COD?
Just go to the Office of Admissions and Outreach or call (630) 942-2380.
Already a student at COD and want to become an Honors student?
Go to the Counseling and Advising Center or call (630) 942-2259.
Online Registration (after student eligibility is determined)
- Log in to myACCESS at www.myaccess.cod.edu.
- Click on "myACCESS for Students."
- Under the Registration Heading, click "Search/Select Classes."
- Select a Term.
- In the last column, "Course Types", select "Honors" then click SUBMIT.
- All the Honors courses offered in the term selected should appear.
- Under the "Select" column, check classes you would like to take, then click SUBMIT.
- On the "Register and Drop" sections under the "Action" heading, select "Register" then SUBMIT.
- Finalize registration and pay online at time of registration.
- View your "my class schedule" under Academic Profile.
Call (630) 942-2999 with questions.
In Person Registration
Go to the Registration Office with your ID and course numbers for classes you wish to take next semester. Call (630) 942-2377 with registration questions.
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3533, (630) 942-3318
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3400, (630) 942-3249
Students new to COD
Office of Admissions and Outreach
Glen Ellyn Campus
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207, (630) 942-2380
Returning or Current COD Students
Counseling and Advising Center
Glen Ellyn Campus
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
"I love discussing books and ideas with people, which is, to me, the most enjoyable part of being a teacher. I want my students to develop an interest in the texts and ideas we talk about, but also gain an appreciation for how language itself is, or can be, so powerful."Read Spotlight