Dual Credit Information for High School Faculty
High School teachers participating in the Dual Credit program who have been approved as College of DuPage adjunct faculty can access further information on requirements and procedures at the links below.
- Helpful Hints for Dual Credit Faculty
- Roster Verification - Dual Credit Instructions
- myACCESS for Faculty - Class Rosters (Step by Step Instructions)
- Midterm Verification - Dual Credit Instructions
- myACCESS for Faculty - Midterm Verification (Step by Step Instructions)
- Final Grading - Dual Credit Instructions
- myACCESS for Faculty - Final Grading (Step by Step Instructions)
- Dual Credit Grading Deadlines
- Withdrawing Students from Dual Credit Classes
- What's my Password?
- Your password needs to be changed every 90 days.
- To change your password, open a web browser, go to http://helpdesk.cod.edu and follow the steps for a password reset.
- Questions? Contact the COD Information Technology Help Desk at 630-942-4357.
Office of Academic Partnerships
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3414, (630) 942-2880
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage