"Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not.
Pablo Picasso, Pablo Picasso: Metamorphoses of the Human Form: Graphic Works, 1895-1972
The IDEA Center is here as a support entity for YOUR new ideas and/or methods concerning teaching and learning.
The IDEA Center always is willing to work with interested full- and part-time faculty to help develop research or innovative teaching or assessment projects for their classrooms. We are looking for faculty who are willing to try something new, collect data on its impact, and share the results of their efforts with others. In addition, faculty participants may complete an application for their project in the spring for the chance to win a $500 Innovation Award for their efforts!
The IDEA Center will be the hub on campus for innovation in teaching, learning, and student success.
To encourage, celebrate, and sustain innovation by
- Providing a welcoming, comfortable space where individuals can gather to discuss and develop innovative ideas
- Providing collaboration and sharing opportunities for faculty, staff, and administrators
- Providing support for interdisciplinary action research to test and implement ideas
- Recognizing and fostering creativity throughout the college.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2H01
Barbara Abromitis, Chair, (630) 942-3020
Ken Gray, Chair, (630) 942-2223
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage