Reverse Transfer Agreements

Reverse Transfer agreements allow students who transfer from a community college to a four-year college before earning a degree to get their associate degree.  Examples:

Milikin University

University of Illinois -  Chicago

Western Michigan University


Contact Information

Office of Counseling and Advising
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225, (630) 942-3977

College of DuPage

425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137

(630) 942-2800 (Main)

(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)

  2018 College of DuPage