New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR)
Are you ready to sign up for a NSAR Session?
Before you are able to attend a NSAR session, you must complete the following:
- Step 1: Setup your myACCESS account.
- Step 2: Check your @dupage email address.
- Step 3: Meet course prerequisites by taking placement tests or submitting your ACT/SAT scores or transcripts.
- Step 4: Review payment options.
Once you have completed the steps noted above, you will be ready to attend NSAR! Please call Counseling & Advising at (630) 942-2259 or call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 to schedule your NSAR session.
We recommend that you explore the financial resources that we have to offer prior to attending NSAR. When registering for classes, you must select a payment option, or setup a payment plan.
myACCESS Lab Hours
The myACCESS Lab is now open and available to assist students with Spring 2019 registration. Please visit Campus Central in Student Services Center (SSC) to review the hours and location of the myACCESS Lab.
The lab will be CLOSED after 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 29 and CLOSED all-day Wednesday, Jan. 30. Please visit cod.edu for updated information regarding weather closings.
Hours of operation for the myACCESS Lab:
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please contact Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 with any questions.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage