New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR)
Are you ready to sign up for a NSAR Session?
Before you are able to attend a NSAR session, you must complete the following:
- Step 1: Setup your myACCESS account
- Step 2: Setup your @dupage email address
- Step 3: Complete all necessary placement tests (If needed)
Once you have completed the three steps noted above, you will then be ready to attend NSAR! Please call Counseling & Advising at (630) 942-2259 to setup your time to attend a NSAR session.
Please note, we recommend that you explore the financial resources that we have to offer prior to attending NSAR. When registering for classes, you must select a payment option, or setup a payment plan.
myACCESS Lab Hours
The myACCESS Lab is now open and available to assist students with Spring 2019 registration. The lab is located in the Student Services Center, SSC 2201.
The lab will be open through Friday, Feb. 1, 2019.
Hours of operation for the myACCESS Lab:
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note: December 17-22, the myACCESS lab will be open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please contact Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 with any questions.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage