Resources and Links
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Dependent's Estimated Expenses
- F1 International Student Estimated Expenses
- Permission to Release Admission Documents
- Verification Form
All F-1 International students are required to purchase the College of DuPage International Health Insurance plan each semester. Students are automatically enrolled in the plan at time of registration. For more information about the COD International Health Insurance plan please visit http://www.lewermark.com/cod/ .
As with most community colleges College of DuPage does not provide on-campus housing or dormitory facilites for students. View more information.
It's important to take into consideration that there is limited public transportation. Local bus service 714 & 715 are available to the campus from the Wheaton Metra train station, Glen Ellyn Metra train stain and Naperville Metra train station. Our Student Life website has more detailed information on public transportation.
Useful websites for International Students
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- SEVIS I-901 Fee
- U.S. State Department
- Visa Wait Time - Verify how long it takes for a visa to be issued in your country
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Navigating the U.S. Immigration System
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- Washington D.C. Foreign Embassy Community
- SEVP Video - "Student to Student"
- Campus Police
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage