International Student Services
The International Student Services office assists current F-1 international students with maintaining their non-immigrant student status.
The International Student Services office has two full-time staff members dedicated to serving international students:
- Kathy Smid, Coordinator, International Student Services/PDSO
- Gabi Carr, International Admissions Specialist/DSO
Students who have not yet received an I-20 document for international admission to
College of DuPage should contact Gabi Carr, International Admissions Specialist, at (630) 942-2979, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Student Admissions web site
Services provided include the following:
- F-1 and M-1 immigration advising
- USCIS Application and Notification Assistance
- Requests for Official Letters
- Employment Assistance
- Cross-Cultural/Personal Advising
Please use these often during your stay in the United States. Best wishes for success in your studies and a wonderful experience as an international student at College of DuPage!
Find us on Facebook
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage