To apply for federal financial aid visit www.fafsa.gov.
This is your first step in finding out if you will qualify for financial assistance for the college. This is done after January 1 of your senior year in high school. This can be done in Spanish on their website.
Note: Students on Deferred Action do not qualify for FAFSA.
Scholarships have deadline dates. Apply early and apply for as many for which you meet the requirements.
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
- Illinois Dream Fund - Scholarship for Undocumented Students
- Fastweb, pay for school just got easier
- Adelante! Awards scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $3,000
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund HSF Awards over 150 types of scholarships.
- The National Council of La Raza's (NCLR) List of Scholarships for underrepresented students.
- Online Schools - Schoalrships for Minority Students
- College Navigator, provided by the US Department of Education
- Illinois Board of Higher Education, Click on College and Universities on the left hand side.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), list of scholarships, internships and job opportunities.
- The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education Magazine
- Hispanic Trending: Documenting Latinos Imprint on America
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, the Nation′s premier source for career information.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.
2012 College of DuPage