To apply for federal financial aid visit www.fafsa.gov.
This is your first step in finding out if you will qualify for financial assistance for the college. This is done after January 1st of your Senior year in high school. This can be done in Spanish on their website.
Note: Students on Deferred Action do not qualify for FAFSA.
Scholarships have deadline dates. Apply early and apply for as many for which you meet the requirements.
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
- Illinois Dream Fund - Scholarship for Undocumented Students
- Fastweb, pay for school just got easier
- Adelante! Awards scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $3,000
- College Navigator, provided by the US Department of Education
- Illinois Board of Higher Education, Click on College and Universities on the left hand side.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), list of scholarships, internships and job opportunities.
- The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education Magazine
- Hispanic Trending: Documenting Latinos Imprint on America
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, the Nation′s premier source for career information.
Summer Hours - May 31 to August 3
Mondays to Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2012 College of DuPage