Undocumented Student Information

Each line has a link, click on it and it will open in a new window.

Defered Action

Note: Students on Deferred Action do not qaulify for FAFSA.

Deferred Action is not the Dream Act.

How do I apply for a social security number?



 Links above are indicated as green type.

This information is provided as a service to students; information in this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.  

Contact Information

Saraliz Jimenez, MBA, MS
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225P, (630) 942-3039


Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturday and Sunday: Closed

Evening appointments are available upon request.