College of DuPage student ambassadors are a distinct group of students who volunteer their time to share their unique COD student experience with prospective students, the community and staff. Student ambassadors can be newly admitted students or continuing COD students with the enthusiasm to help promote College of DuPage while obtaining leadership skills helpful for transfer, job and scholarship opportunities. Our ambassadors act as student representatives at a number of Admission and Outreach events.
Student ambassadors must maintain satisfactory academic standards and participate in an application and interview process. A select number of student ambassadors are chosen for a tuition- waived speech class for both fall and spring semesters.
A COD student ambassador must complete the following:
- Send ONE letter of recommendation from a previous/current employer, teacher or school counselor to StuAmb@cod.edu
- Interview in person
- Submit essay via the form below or send via email to StuAmb@cod.edu
- Please save your documents with the file name: Ambassador_LastName_FirstName
- Essays must be a minimum of 200 words
Student Ambassador Application
An online application, in-person interview and letter of recommendation must be submitted for consideration of the tuition-waived fall Speech 1100 class or spring Speech 1160 class. For more Information, email Rio Almaria at StuAmb@cod.edu or call (630) 942-2396.
Office of Admissions and Outreach Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage