Summer Transfer Students
Get ahead ... Complete a summer course and get closer to graduation, or ease into college by taking a class at COD this summer!
Lighten your load ... Have some tough classes coming up this fall? Take one this summer.
Finish Fast ... Five- and eight-week sessions are available. Classes are offered at flexible
times at 8 locations and online.
Enroll in 4 EASY steps:
- Submit the admission form if you have never applied to or attended College of DuPage. Indicate "other" as your educational goal for attending.
- Clear your prerequisites
- Speak to your university/college advisor and find out about transfer guidelines.
- If you've taken the prerequisite course at another college, contact the Office of Student Records to review options for submitting proof. If your official college transcript is already on file in the Office of Student Records, submit the Prerequisite Verification Request Form to the Office of Student Records.
- Your ACT score may meet your reading, writing, and math prerequisites. Send a copy of your ACT score. If your high school posts ACT scores on transcripts, have your official high school transcript sent to the Office of Student Records.
- if your course requires a placement test before registration, visit the Testing Center in the Berg Instructional Center (BIC) room 2405 as soon as possible to take those exams.
- Search for classes. View video on how to search for classes via mACCESS.
- Register for courses via myACCESS.
Wondering what courses will transfer? Transferology is a nation-wide, web-based transfer information system that provides you with fast and accurate course and transfer information. Always check with your university advisor for the most up to date information.
Admissions and Outreach
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207, (630) 942-2626
Mondays to Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit the Academic Calendar for holiday closings.
Appointments: if you would like to meet with an Admission Representative, an appointment is recommended. Call (630) 942-2626 to make an appointment.
Walk-in without an appointment: appointments are not required, but are recommended. Walk-in's may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage