Summer Transfer Students
Get ahead ... Complete a summer course and get closer to graduation, or ease into college by taking a class at COD this summer!
Lighten your load ... Have some tough classes coming up this fall? Take one this summer.
Finish Fast ... Five- and eight-week sessions are available. Classes are offered at flexible
times at 8 locations and online.
Enroll in 4 EASY steps:
- Submit the admission form if you have never applied to or attended College of DuPage. Indicate "other" as your educational goal for attending.
- Clear your prerequisites
- Speak to your university/college advisor and find out about transfer guidelines.
- If you've taken the prerequisite course at another college, contact the Office of Student Records to review options for submitting proof. If your official college transcript is already on file in the Office of Student Records, submit the Prerequisite Verification Request Form to the Office of Student Records.
- Your ACT score may meet your reading, writing, and math prerequisites. Send a copy of your ACT score. If your high school posts ACT scores on transcripts, have your official high school transcript sent to the Office of Student Records.
- if your course requires a placement test before registration, visit the Testing Center in the Berg Instructional Center (BIC) room 2405 as soon as possible to take those exams.
- Search for classes or download the PDF class schedule. View video on how to search for classes via mACCESS.
- Register for courses via myACCESS.
Wondering what courses will transfer? Transferology is a nation-wide, web-based transfer information system that provides you with fast and accurate course and transfer information. Always check with your university advisor for the most up to date information.
Admissions and Outreach
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207, (630) 942-2380
(through Friday, Aug. 12)
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday through Sunday: closed
Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221, (630) 942-2377
For individuals who need language assistance, please contact Campus Central at (630) 942-3000.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage