Scholarships Extend Military Education Benefits
Scholarships can extend the life of military education benefits and ease the burden
of college costs. College of DuPage offers over 120 scholarships. Veterans are highly
encouraged to apply for Veteran specific and program specific scholarships.
College of DuPage Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Fall Term: March 23
- Spring Term: November 1
Start your scholarship application today!
Financial Aid Guide for Military Service Members
AffordableColleges.com provides a comprehensive guide for military personnel and their families addressing the three most critical issues for Veteran students:
- Scholarships for Veterans and active duty service members.
- Tips to fill out FAFSA to maximize your financial aid package.
- The most common benefits available to Veterans.
The guide is best accessed using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Click here to view the Financial Aid Guide for Military Service Members.
Veterans Expedition & Teambuilding (VET) Scholarship 2018
- This is as unique and adventure-based way to meet the Contemporary Life Skills requirement or the speech requirement for the AAS degrees. Explore leadership, teamwork, roles, conflict management, ecological awareness and personal development in the American Southwest. Class dates are being finalized but will be in June or July of 2018. To be considered you must be a veteran of the US Armed Forces or currently serving (status will be verified by Veterans Student Services). Preference will be given to students that are still serving or have separated within the last 10 years. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jose Alferez in the Veterans Services office.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage