Educational Program Benefits Accepted
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Chapter 31 - Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 - Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 - Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 - Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Illinois Veteran Grant (IVG)
- Illinois National Guard Grant (ING)
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC)
If benefits have been used at another institution, please complete DD Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training. This form may be obtained in Veterans Services or accessed via the VA web site.
All VA benefit inquiries regarding entitlement should be directed to Veteran Affairs directly at (888) 442-4551 or the VA web site.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage