- Counseling Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- New Student Orientation
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP)
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Students
- Email a Counselor
Welcome to Counseling and Advising Services!
We are here to support you in reaching your educational goals and career aspirations. Your success is our priority.
Our faculty team of Student Success Counselors and Program Advisors partner with you to:
- Review general education, degree and certificate requirements, including the transferability of courses;
- Establish a Student Educational Plan for achieving your educational goals;
- Develop success strategies for academic success;
- Support your career exploration and decision-making process; and
- Discuss personal concerns that may be interfering with your educational or career
Students may receive assistance in the following ways:
- Schedule an appointment at the Glen Ellyn Campus by calling (630) 942-2259.
- Students may contact a counselor via email.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor at a Regional Center by contacting the off-campus
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Please check with each off-campus center for their hours:
Degree Audit Group Workshops
Do you want to know how close you are to finishing your degree or which degree you are closest to completing?
2014 College of DuPage