Counselors can help you with the following:
- Career exploration and decision-making
- Personal concerns that interfere with educational or career goals
- Educational planning for undecided students
- Development of success strategies for students on academic probation
Counseling is available on campus in Glen Ellyn and at five off-campus centers. Our most important time is the time we spend with you. Students may receive the assistance of a counselor in the following ways:
- Schedule an Appointment: Students should plan ahead and schedule an appointment with a counselor. A convenient time will be reserved just for you by calling (630) 942-2259 or by calling the off-campus locations directly.
- Students may contact a counselor via email.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor.
While appointments are advised; we do currently offer Priority passes for same day advising. Passes are given on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the number of Counselors and Advisors available. You will be seen in order of check in time.
A Priority Pass time slot does not guarantee a specific meeting time; but respects your time. It allows you to see someone same day without sitting around all day. Ask about getting a pass for after your class, between classes, or after lunch, it gives you more control of your day.
Please note that during times of peak registration the Counseling and Advising Center does have special programing. To assure an individual appointment we recommend getting your plan early.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m