Students on Academic Probation
- Counseling Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- New Student Orientation
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP)
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Students
- Email a Counselor
Do you have a hold on your registration? Are you having difficulty succeeding in school?
1. Meet with your counselor.
- Discuss the Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP).
- Complete a Success Agreement with your counselor.
- Develop success strategies to improve your GPA.Learn to calculate your GPA.
2. Who is your counselor?
If you have already met with a counselor, schedule an appointment with the same counselor.
4. Attend a Counseling Workshop.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Summer Hours - May 31 to August 2
Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2012 College of DuPage