1. The following science and math courses are likely to be required (contact prospective institutions early for specific requirements as prerequisite coursework in addition to science and math will need to be satisfied)
- Anatomy and Physiology 1571, 1572
- Math 1635
2. Comments about admission to occupational therapy school:
A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university is required. Admission to an OT program is competitive. Applicants need current certification in first aid and CPR, as well as experience with OT, i.e., observation, volunteering, or working.
3. Occupational therapy schools in Illinois
- Chicago State University, Douglas Hall 132, 9501 S. King Drive, Chicago, IL 60628-1598.
- Governors State University, Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Health Professions, University Park, IL 60466-0975.
- Midwestern University, 555 31st St., Downers Grove, IL 60615-1235.
- Rush University, Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Health Sciences, 600 S. Paulina St., Suite 1011, Chicago, IL 60612-3833.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, UIC College of Applied Health Sciences, 1919 West Taylor Street, Room 560 AHSB, MC 528, Chicago, IL 60612-7249.
Health and Sciences Division
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 1220, (630) 942-8331
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage