The Dental Hygiene program at College of DuPage admits one class per year. It is two years in length, not including the prerequisites that must be taken prior to starting in the program.
- Apply to College of DuPage: Before you can apply to the Dental Hygiene program or take any classes at the College,
you must apply to COD first. Apply now!
Please note: International students must apply to the college using a separate International Student application.
- Download the Dental Hygiene Admissions Packet and the Health Requirements Packet. It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain and submit all necessary documents
for program admission to the Health Sciences Admissions office, Student Services Center,
- Advising Sessions: Prior to application to the Dental Hygiene program, applicants MUST attend a COD
Dental Hygiene Advising Session. Upcoming dates and times are available online.
- PSB-HOAE – Health Occupations Aptitude Exam: All applicants MUST take the PSB-HOAE prior to applying to the program. The test
must be completed within two years of applying to the program in order for it to be
valid for application purposes. There is a nonrefundable testing fee, which must
be paid when registering for the exam. There are a limited number of seats at each
test, so students should plan to register early. Contact the Testing Center at (630) 942-2401 to schedule an appointment to complete the PSB-HOAE Exam.
- Apply to the program: After applying to the College, you must submit a separate application to the Dental
Hygiene program. You can find the application in the Admissions Packet (see step 2). The application fee is $50. After filling out the application online,
you will be directed to myACCESS, where you will find next steps to complete the application process.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please
- Attend an advising session
- Visit a Health Career Program Advisor by calling (630) 942-2259 to make an appointment.
- For information or general inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com. (Please use above phone number only to schedule an appointment. Do not send an appointment request to this email).
- Attend an advising session
Feedback/compliments/concerns regarding this Health Science Program. For general inquiries, please use contact information listed above.
Dental Hygiene Clinic
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 1122, (630) 942-3250
Outstanding Graduates for 2014
Each year College of DuPage recognizes graduates whose achievements truly demonstrate determination and success. Images gets acquainted with Rachel Dau and Roxanne Peterson: the 2014 Outstanding Graduates at College of DuPage.
Alumni SpotlightMain Spotlight Page
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage