Suggested First Semester
- English 1101, 3 credits, English pre-test required.
- Math 2231, 5 credits, Precalculus I and II are prerequisites. Math test required.
- Chemistry 1551, 5 credits, High school chemistry and Precalculus I are prerequisites.
- Engineering 1101, 3 credits, Not required of all engineering students.
If you do not meet prerequisites for the courses shown, have credit from another college or have taken Advanced Placement Tests, an engineering advisor should be consulted.
In subsequent terms, you will complete the English, math and chemistry sequences. Then, depending on the program and college that you plan to transfer to after COD, courses in physics, engineering and computer language will be added.
Scott Banjavcic, M.S., P.E.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3631B
Alyssa J. Pasquale, Ph.D.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3625
David S. Smith, Ph.D.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3610B
Health and Sciences Division
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2616, (630) 942-2010
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage