To be considered for admission to the Human Services program at College of DuPage, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Complete a College of DuPage Admission Form.
- Complete the Human Services Application Form.
- Complete the essay required for admission to the Human Services program.
- Sign and submit the Application Form to the Human Services program office, BIC 2603.
- Schedule a meeting with a full-time Human Services faculty advisor.
Students in the Human Services program are expected to maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5/4.0. In addition, all programs require the completion of 300 hours of fieldwork.
Jason Florin, MHS, CAADC, MISA I, SAP, Associate Professor, Coordinator
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2603C, (630) 942-2043
Andrea Polites, MSW, LCSW, ICDVP, CADC
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2603B, (630) 942-2103
Health and Sciences Division
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2616, (630) 942-2010
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage