Degrees and Certificates
Students with a previous degree or Human Services coursework should verify transfer of credits before enrolling in courses.
Each area of study contains a core list of Human Services requirements. To earn a certificate in the Human Services program, students must complete these core requirements and other specialized coursework.
To earn an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree, a student must also complete a minimum of 20 additional hours of general education classes, along with other specialized coursework.
Human Services Degrees and Certificates:
- Addictions Counseling (A.A.S. Degree; Certificate)
- Applied Gerontology (A.A.S. Degree; Certificate)
- Corrections Counseling (A.A.S. Degree)
- Developmental Disability (A.A.S. Degree)
- Domestic/Family Violence (A.A.S. Degree; Certificate)
- Human Services Generalist (A.A.S. Degree; Certificate)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation (Certificate)
- Residential Child Care (A.A.S. Degree)
- Veterans Counseling (Certificate)
Gainful Employment Information
View information about this program, including estimated cost and employment opportunities.
Jason Florin, MHS, CAADC, MISA I, SAP, Associate Professor, Coordinator
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2603C, (630) 942-2043
Andrea Polites, MSW, LCSW, ICDVP, CADC
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2603B, (630) 942-2103
Julie Trytek, LCPC, CADC, Instructor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC) 2603B, (630) 942-2328
Health and Sciences Division
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2616, (630) 942-2010
Jason FlorinHuman Services
"There are so many positive things happening at the school, so many great minds and ideas," Jason Florin said. "I find working with the faculty at the College to be a great inspiration, and of course the students. Their energy and enthusiasm to make a difference is an endless supply of inspiration."Read Spotlight
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage