- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Nursing Home Administrators
The Long Term Care Administration certificate meets the educational requirements of #2 on page 2 of the Nursing Home Administrator - Examination Packet. After successful completion of this program, the applicant will need their certificate (diploma) and a sealed transcript to accompany their education.
- Illinois Nursing Home Administrator Association
At this website you can find the schedule of the Nursing Home Administrator licensure exams.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please
- Attend an advising session
- Visit a Health Career Program Advisor by calling (630) 942-2259 to make an appointment.
- For information or general inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use above phone number only to schedule an appointment. Do not send an appointment request to this email).
Feedback/compliments/concerns regarding this Health Science Program. For general inquiries, please use contact information listed above.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage