Think about the possibilities:
- Physicists are employed by industry, business, education and government.
- Physicists can perform applied research in hospitals and clinics.
- In educational and federal institutions, physicists perform fundamental research.
- Physicists tend to be generalists and can find jobs in apparently unrelated fields,
such as software development and electrical engineering.
While most physics majors go on for advanced degrees, some jobs are available for those with a bachelor's degree. Most jobs in the industry require a bachelor's or master's degree, while those doing fundamental research require a doctorate.
Math and Natural Sciences Division
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2E06, (630) 942-3210
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage