Application for Degree or Certificate 2015–2016 Academic Year
- Indicate term of completion. You must be enrolled in your remaining classes for the term in which you are applying. Summer applications are accepted prior to summer registration with the expectation that you will enroll in your remaining courses. Applications must be received by March 15 to ensure that your name is listed in the Commencement Ceremony booklet.
- Enter the Program Code. Do not use the four-digit numeric code. Only one request per form. Additional certificates or degrees must be submitted separately.
- Enter COD ID number. Your COD ID number is located in your Profile in myAccess. If you have not set up your myAccess account, go to myAccess.cod.edu and click on I'm New to myAccess on the bottom of the page. Follow the prompts. You will also need to be in myAccess to run a degree audit.
- Communications regarding your application will be sent to your dupage.edu email account. Be sure to check for information and updates regarding your application.
- After running your degree audit, if your program status is something other than "Anticipated Complete", indicate the steps you will take in order to be complete by the term indicated. For example: coordinator has agreed to a substitution (indicate both the required course and the substitute course), list courses you intend to register for, send transcripts from other colleges, etc.
- **IMPORTANT** Enter your name EXACTLY as you wish it to appear on your diploma. If you have a name or address change after
submitting this form, you must provide proof to the Office of Student Records to have
your academic record corrected. After the update, you must then email the Graduation
Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change be made to your graduation record. Failure to do so will result in a $10 charge for reprinting of a diploma.
Diplomas are mailed out between six and eight weeks after the end of the term (not the end of the course). Late applications result in later processing.
If you have any questions with regards to filling out this form, please contact the Graduation Department. Your application will be reviewed and may be returned/refused if information is incomplete or if it does not appear that you will be done by the term you have indicated.
*Indicates required fields
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage