Prerequisite Verification Request
Please adhere to documentation submission requirements below and read the terms before submitting.
- Verification of prerequisites will be completed within 1 to 3 business days, once your transcript and verification request have been received. *Additional time may be required if division office or faculty need to be consulted for approval.
- Requests are handled in the order in which they are received.
- You will not be able to register until prerequisites are verified by the Office of Student Records.
- This form will not be accepted if you have not yet applied to the College.
- Courses taken at College of DuPage are automatically checked at the time of Registration. Contact Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 with questions.
- If you have unofficial transcripts, ACT or AP/CLEP scores, please click the following link to send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please remember that all documents must show your name and if they are unofficial transcripts, they must show your schools name as well.)
*Indicates required fields
2014 College of DuPage