Student Concern/Incident Report

Please read this form in its entirety. The completed form may be returned online by pressing "Submit Report" or by interoffice mail to Sue Martin, Dean, Student Affairs (SSC 3200).  Please attach all relevant background information with your submission.

Download form

Questions: call Student Affairs (2485/3224) Refer to Board Policy/Administrative Procedure 20-35 (Code of Student Conduct) or 20-41 (Code of Academic Conduct) located at, Documents; Administrative Procedures and Board Policy Manual.