Employee Professional Development
College of DuPage is committed to providing what you need to grow professionally.
Events are open to all employees of the College. If you or your department have specific needs that are not currently being covered, please reach out to the TLC with requests for consideration.
- Article discussions on various topics
- Delivering Dynamic Presentations series
- Developing Positive Relationships at Work series
- Discover and Develop sessions
- Foundations of Communication series
- Information sessions on various topics
- Webinars on various topics
Outlook Part 1
Learn how to set up a simple and effective folder system, assign useful categories to organize email messages, automate your most repetitive tasks and apply a decision-making model to manage your inbox.
Outlook Part 2
Learn how to clean up your tasks view of email flags, use categories to tackle your to-do's faster, assign tasks to other people and track them and create to-do items from contacts.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage